I am not sorry.
I am not sorry.
Ever since I bookmarked the Free! Iwatobi Swim Club Wiki, my bookmarks’ icon became the Free! Wiki icon…
Kaneki Ken - Tokyo Ghoul
I can’t draw for shit 8D
A quick drawing of Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire May.
[Just wanted to make a quick drawing but I don’t know how to quickie.]
This world already has 99 problems (or more). Please don’t make ship wars one of them.
- It doesn’t matter when one ship is canon over the other.
- It doesn’t matter if you don’t like straight ships.
- It doesn’t matter if you don’t like yaoi/yuri ships.
- You can disagree with ships all you want.
- But shoving your ship up in other people’s throats and forcing them to ship your ship is UNACCEPTABLE.
- Disliking a same-sex ship doesn’t necessarily make one a homophobe.
- Disliking an opposite-sex ship doesn’t necessarily make one a heterophobe.
- If you dislike a ship, don’t confront the shipper!
- Let them be.
- Mind your own business.
- Focus on what ship you really enjoy the most!
- You can say “I don’t like this ship because…” I mean this is a free country. You can state your opinions if you want to, but make sure you don’t hurt anybody.
- You can state why you don’t like the ship, but don’t whine and be all like “I HATE THIS SHIP SO MUCH BECAUSE EEEWWW THEY ARE [insert reason here]. THOSE WHO SHIP THESE COUPLE ARE STUPID/LUNATICS/OUT OF THEIR MINDS/HAVE BAD TASTE OF CHOOSING COUPLES/etc.” This is a NO-NO! STOP!
- What matters is you all are united in one fandom.
- It’s for you guys to talk about and enjoy and escape from reality for a little bit.
- Your fandoms let you communicate with one another.
- Your fandoms should be your happy place.
That’s all for now! Welp, happy shipping, you guys!